Wishlist (Fashion)

Hello


So it is that time of year again when exams are approaching and it calls for urgent measures... RETAIL THERAPY! Recently, I have found myself lusting over new items on online stores - especially the pastels which is currently in trend at the moment. I must add that I am not one to follow every trend. However, when I see a trend that I like I get slightly overwhelmed ... oops!
Parisa x













I hope you enjoyed my wish list, do comment if you want more wish lists/fashion related posts.



Love you lots 


Parisa 
xxxxx







parisatasbihi

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist. I love those gingham trousers!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou :) yes! I love them they are so unique xx

      Delete